lesbians are not here to:
- be a sexual experiment for straight women
- fulfil the sexual desires and fantasies of men
- ~spice up~ a straight couple’s sex life
- appeal to the male gaze
- be a punchline
- be a “stereotype” for straight feminists to distance themselves from
- be “fixed” or persuaded to like males
lesbians are here to:
- love women and exist as complete human beings worthy of respect
I’ve been in hospital for a few times now, the reason is: I keep bleeding in my stomach. sometimes I just vomit blood and my stomach hurts so badly I can’t move.
I’ve been in hospital for a pretty long time, and they didn’t figure anything out about my bleeding. My parents keep saying everything will be fine.
Of course everything won’t be fine when you keep lying to me.
I swear. If they know what I have and just won’t tell me because it means death, then thats it. I’m scared to death and no matter what the doctors do they never find anything.
I have the right to fucking know whats going on. Just please I want them to tell me what I have, I would feel millions of times better knowing what I have.